Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Multifuction

I typically wear a pant between a size 4 and a size 6 depending on the cut, but usually, even if a 4 is too small, the six is too big resulting in the need for a belt.  Sometimes I don't really notice the fact that my pants are a bit too loose until I'm already out of the house and smack dab in the middle of the day. 

I think my inbetween status is the perfect excuse to buy this pair of Nicholas Kirkwood Fall/Winter 2011 ankle boots.

If I feel my pants start heading south I can unbuckle the strap from the shoe and I have a matching belt ready to go! 

Oh, who am I kidding, those shoes are so handsome I'd never deface them by removing the strap.  I'll just have to remember to always wear sexy underwear. 

More multifunction?  Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment