Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Local Buzz

I love my adopted home town.


It has so many great options for food, a decent art scene, and is well known for its Triple A baseball team and yearly film festival.


But most importantly for me and for my complexion?  My home town skin care hero.  Burt's Bees.


I don't know what I'd do without their Garden Tomato Toner.  I thought by the time I reached my 30s my face would stop erupting like Mount Vesuvius on methamphetamines, but apparently I thought wrong.  The toner helps to tame my bad skin days and smells fantastic.


I also never leave home without putting a tin of the famous Burt's Bees lip balm in my bag.


So, though I may run from bees when they buzz near me during picnics in the park, I sure love what they do for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment