Monday, February 6, 2012

Vampires v. Werewolves v. Shoes

So, I'm a little too old for the Twilight Franchise, a little too HBO-less for True Blood, and I can't get into Anne Rice or the Charlaine Harris novels for that matter.  And that's not to say I don't enjoy novels that are light and silly, it's not all Edith Wharton up in here.  I even like werewolves (see Remus Lupin, Michael J. Fox, Oz...) and I'm okay with some vamps (The Count, Spike, Jack Bauer...).  Anyway, although I may not be the target demographic for Vampires v. Werewolves that's not to say I can't appreciate shoes that look like they should be worn by monsters.
source

I KNOW RIGHT?!  Anyway, you must go to the United Nude blog post to read about these, maybe if we all ask pretty please they'll make a limited edition... A limited edition I can't afford anyway.  But, I'll be happy to know that a few pair are out there on other people's feet, causing folks to point and smile.  Besides, my dogs might try to pick a fight with these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment