Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Green with Envy

Back in the 1976 (aka before Katie was born), Kermit learned that being green can be pretty fabulous; it's beautiful.


You know what Kermit? I think green is what I want to be too. Especially if I can be green with 100mm Valentino patent pointy pumps.


If worried about blending in, I'd set the green against a bright and light color like Nicholas Kirkwood did with these ankle strap pumps.

Manolo Blahnik makes it very easy to want to be green in a low heeled Mary Jane Pump.  I know sometimes being green is harder in a high heel, so here we have easier green.


And while not Kermit's particular shade of green, Prada, B Brian Atwood and Semilla (shown left to right) all have great options in very vibrant colors.


But green's the color of Spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like an ocean
Or important like a mountain
Or tall like a tree
~Kermit the Frog 

No comments:

Post a Comment